2011年3月29日火曜日

Trion Worlds give Japanese players 30 free days of play time.

So I was checking my e-mail today, and I saw one from Trion Worlds (creators of Rift) and I was pretty sure it was an e-mail telling me I ran out of game time because I un-subscribed.... but to my surprised this was what was written!




Trion Worlds, with the rest of the world, has been following the unprecedented events in Japan. We hope that you and your family are safe and well. We understand that, at this time, you may have more immediate priorities than playing RIFT, so we have credited your Trion Worlds account with an additional thirty (30) days of RIFT game time.
This additional game time will automatically be credited to your account — you do not need to do anything. If you have an active subscription plan, your first billing date will be postponed/delayed by an additional thirty days. No change will be made to the subscription plan you have chosen.
We are grateful for the support that you have shown for RIFT by purchasing our game and hope you enjoy this additional game time.
Sincerely,
Trion Worlds, Inc.






I live in Tokyo, so haven't been hit bad, but the radiation in the water supply and the limited supply of bottled water in the supermarkets are a bit of a concern, but now I can play Rift to forget about my troubles!!!

I might need to remind you that Rift isn't even out in Japan. Most of us Japanese players bought it off steam or imported it from an overseas retailer.
Most of the time overseas developers (America and Europe) forget about us none local players and consider we don't really exist because we're such a niche community. The free game time was nice, but what I really loved about this e-mail was that Trion Worlds actually care about us niche gamers. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿